Sunday, December 6, 2015

Mellodramatic teen poetry that has nothing to do with blackout

You told me the only reason you wear a seat belt is cause of me 
But now I think you wear it out of habit 
You know I've never became a habit before
Coach says best way to form a habit is to do  somthing 10,000 times correct 
We did that
I have 10,000 different places in my mind that are filled with memories that maybe weren't so correct but all of you
All With a blurred scenery spinning fast in the background 
The Background used to be crisp like black 
But then it went white 
Now it's just at grey 

And the habit creeps back in occasionally 
It's so easy to fall back into it
But climbing out sucks so I decided to installed an elevator because I knew it would keep happening 

Your the reason for the tears 
But I also blame the salt in the water 
Cause I didn't want salt in my eyes
It just burned them

I'm over you. 
But it sucked getting here, so thanks. 
And remenber to buckle up please.

6 comments: