Tuesday, December 29, 2015

*Atomic bomb goes of* keeps scooping ice cream at my Minimum wage paying job.

Well shit. 
I've never been that close before
Never let go that much or lost that much control 
felt different this time 
And now It's my fault your head has been filled with clouds.
Probably your worst day and you want to know what I did
I scooped ice cream. I scooped ice cream when you burned thousands of Dollars in 3 seconds. Which really was all the seconds of the night added up and mushed together Into those 3. All the seconds that should have weighed your eye lids down and sealed them closed, but instead I held them open for way too long. When the clouds started to look at the Real estate your mind had to offer, I just scooped some ice cream. 
we were just being young and dumb for the moment. Didn't realize one moment could take a lot more away
Im scared
Yeah guilt is worst 
I don't know what I'm doing with you 
But your a habit that makes me nervous, and that's always been my favorite kind 




3 comments:

  1. Whoa

    This was heavy and sharp and the ice cream made things cold cold cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But your a habit that makes me nervous, and that's always been my favorite kind "

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is seriously awesome dude, i aspire to be a writer like you

    ReplyDelete