Wednesday, November 25, 2015

bbloggin her reveal



Me

I see the glass half empty
But it's filled with cranberry juice
And I don't like cranberry juice.
So it's blessing it's half way to being empty

Humors dry. Could set a match and it would burn fast

I have a love hate relationship with nachos

theres somthing out there that scares me everyday.
But that's how I know I'm living. More then any pulse or mirror could reinsure me.

Im a newb 

I don't eat meat.
Orange chicken from Panda Express and cold cut turkey slices from subway
Don't count.
They are the exceptions. Used to think my personality was cold cut
But then I realized it's not an exception.

Very weird 

I'm a street walker at night. But only in the winter season. I like to stare down the freezing silence of the moons smile, till mine freezes with it.

drive home after a yoga session of meditation, put on hard rap. 
Or after a hard workout put on meditation music
There's no in between 

I'm an anti video gamer. Until it comes to COD nazi zombie. I feel like it's okay to game if we're shooting at the original shooters. Even though It's not.

Creator

Im the laziest worker I know. Unless it gets me out of work then I'm the hardest worker I know.

I will Judge you souly on your music type

an artistic soul

Ex athlete

Big time dreamer, even if that sounds dumb

Spaz

Hater of a lot

Tree freaken hugger 

Believer

Adverge joe

Curly haired tom boy

Advid music listener

Plaid

Bad at finances

Award winning dirty room

Being tech savy is a joke

Licker of the cream of Oreos

Cheater in the class of chemistry

But really I'm

Just a

Senior

Trying to get

Out

Of suburbia





18 comments:

  1. Holy crap this awesome.

    A senior stuck in suburbia. You captured it perfectly. I love the transition in the video back to high school. "Just trying to get out."

    And the writing that went with it. Different. Fresh. Different. In a world full of 7 billion. In a school full of 2500. In a creative writing class full of 105. It's not easy to be different. Fresh. Different.

    I really liked this reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang this is so good. I read your blog every week, but I don't comment on it much :( nice to meet you brooke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks I read yours a lot too. Your pen name got me at the start and your one of the four I actually recognize. Good writing too. Nice to meet you

      Delete
  3. Okay this was unbelievably cool and creative, freak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dude, do you even lift" @Brooke'sarm

    ReplyDelete
  5. your video is unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes sense that i loved your blog so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing! Love this, your vid is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this video and your blog. Amazing reveal!!!! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome video. Loved your blog. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. And this is why you are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you and your blog! Let's go adventuring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I will Judge you souly on your music type" #stolen
    Lets say i like Korean pop music. judge the hell out me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I will Judge you souly on your music type" #stolen
    Lets say i like Korean pop music. judge the hell out me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELL YEP BROOKE HEEEEELLLLL YEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP '

    ReplyDelete